top of page

FAQs: Who do I contact for…?

Security Patrol

Harris County Constable PCT5:

          (281) 463-6666

          Call this number any time and make sure they are listed 

          with your alarm company.

Link to submit a vacation watch online:

Printable vacation watch form. You can call the constables office to have them pick it up from you while they are on patrol.

Click here for the Constable Vacation Watch Form

City of Houston Alarm Permits

The City of Houston requires homeowners to purchase an alarm permit for $50.00 a year for them to respond when an alarm goes off. Click For Printable Alarm Permit Application​

City Services

Reporting city ordinance violations or inquiry for services such as garbage and recycling, traffic lights, street signs, tree limbs in street...

Call 311
Houston 311 Website

Garbage and Recycling

Collection schedules posted on city site

Visit: Solid Waste Management

City Residential Permitting

Visit: Building Code Enforcement


Reporting Civic Association Violations or Contacting Leyendecker Management Services About Plan Submittal

Visit: Leyendecker Management Services Contact Information

City ordinances regarding animals and pets (also, see Deed Restrictions under Governance)

Visit: City of Houston - Code on Animals and Fowl


bottom of page